I trained initially as a person-centred counsellor; I now work integratively and draw from different approaches to suit the needs of each individual. I have worked for Buckinghamshire MIND’s adult counselling service, and counselled in two Buckinghamshire surgeries. I was employed for ten years as a counsellor at the South Bucks Hospice in High Wycombe. I began a private practice in 2009. In addition to counselling, I support other counsellors by offering supervision for their work. If you are interested in my supervision practice, please click here for more information.
- Senior Accredited Member of The British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP)
- Diploma in Person-Centred Counselling
- Somatic Trauma Therapy training
- Understanding and Working with Dissociation
- Working Therapeutically with Complex Traumatic Dissociation
- Accredited Bereavement Volunteer with Cruse Bereavement Care
- Advanced Supervision and Group Supervision training, CSTD London
- Certificate in Person-Centred Supervision, Metanoia Institute, London
I am currently training in Sensorimotor Psychotherapy, which works with both mind and body in the treatment and resolution of trauma. I am bound by BACP’s Ethical Framework.