I am a counsellor, and a supervisor for other counsellors, and I work in private practice from premises at my home in Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire. I offer both open-ended counselling and shorter-term work with an agreed number of sessions.
Some of the most common issues I’m used to working with are:
- Anxiety, stress and depression
- Lack of confidence and low self-esteem
- Relationship issues, past and present
- Bereavement, loss and grief
- Guilt and shame
- A traumatic event or events, or relationships that have caused trauma
- Adjusting to change
You’ll want to feel comfortable with the counsellor you choose to work with. I offer an initial appointment for us to see if it feels right to work together. If, for any reason, you decide not to continue with further sessions, I don’t charge for our introductory meeting.